Monday, November 26, 2012

2:33 AM
1


A Thousand Years is a song by American singer-songwriter Christina Perri. It is taken from the album The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. The song serves as the second single from the album. The song was released as a digital download on October 18, 2011 worldwide. Perri re-recorded the song with vocals from Steve Kazee for the The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack titled "A Thousand Years, Pt. 2".source

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video) - Lyrics

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more


Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video) - Song Info


Single by Christina Perri from the album The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Released October 18, 2011
Format Digital download
Recorded 2011
Genre Pop, piano rock
Length 4:51
Label Atlantic, Chop Shop
Writer(s) Christina Perri, David Hodges

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video) - Picture Gallery 




Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Music Video)

1 comments:

  1. nilyn macabia anasDecember 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM

    all of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow(...favorite line from the lyrics of the song)

    ReplyDelete